Wild hand-picked mushrooms in oil. Wild mushrooms are especially known for their intense aroma and for being much tastier than cultivated mushrooms.
Without coloring & preservatives added.
Ideal for eating alone as a quick appetizer, or added to a salad, in pasta, etc.
- Top-quality whole and pieces
- Tricholoma terreum, Cantharellus cibarius, Hydnum repandum), Boletus edulis, Cantharellus lutescens, Marasmius oredades, Lactarius deliciosus), Boletus luteus, Cantharellus cornucopioides, Calocybe gambosa, Hygrophorus russula, Cantharellus tubaeformis.
Product presentation especially for:
- Jar 212, drained wt. 115 g. (6 unit box)
- Jar 1/2 gallon, drained wt. 1000 g. (2 unit box)
- Restaurants, Retailers, Industry and Distribution